What Personal Data do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, your website, or other details to help you with your experience. In particular, we collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service & market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred
When do we collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
How do we protect visitor Personal Data?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your Personal Data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology provided by our payment platform vendors (BrainTree), and who implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Data. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and your credit card information (if provided) are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visit
- Keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. These include the ability to save searches, the use of filters and various other features. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your Personal Data when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses:
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements are set out in Google’s Advertising Principles and they are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. To see these requirements click the following link. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
How does our site handle 'do not track' signals?
We don’t honor ‘do not track’ signals and ‘do not track terms’, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don’t honor them because we do not currently have the technology in place to do so.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
Yes, we do allow third party behavioral tracking.
Personal Data Security Breach Code of Practice
In compliance with the Personal Data Security Breach Code of Practice (the “Code of Practice”) approved by the Data Protection Commissioner under the Data Protection Acts of Ireland (1988 - 2018), we will:
- Report the full extent and consequences to you without delay of a data breach incident involving your Personal Data
- Report to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner within two (2) working days of becoming aware of the occurrence of those data breach incidents which pursuant to the Code of Practice we are obliged to notify
You can contact SalesOptimize about your personal data via our Data Privacy Officer by emailing them at: email@example.com; or via post,
Data Privacy Officer, SalesOptimize Ltd, Digital Office Centre, 12 Camden Row, Dublin 8, D08 R9CN, Ireland.
© SalesOptimize Limited 2021. All rights reserved